Background
Break News
How to add local font to Tailwind Css and NextJS? - Tutorial Design Pattern? - Blockchain Technology, How to create own Bitcoin virtual currency - Zustand mordern management state - Design Pattern - Flyweight Pattern? - Docker Full training Topic

[Tips] Do you know Git Pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server

Saturday 2 July 2022
|
Read: Completed in minutes

[Tips] Do you know Git Pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹Hello everybody, welcome to Learn Tech Tips blog spot - our slogan is make you from NOOB TO PRO

As you know we have many host or cloud to host this page: include heroku (link here), netlify, ...

Today I will share with you one more best host on direct github. This is a feature integrated on github on some month only. If you working with GITHUB I think this is a best solution i think you should know for improve your tech skill πŸ‘§

Git pages is a new feature development by GITHUB. Its will support us auto deploy and hosting on free server - after we just push the source code on server.
If you looking for a free hosting server, and lazy to deploy i think gitpages is the best solution

How to host your source code on git pages. 

Do you know git pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server

Git pages is a new feature development by GITHUB. Its will support us easy to deploy after we just push the source code on server.

This feature have one more advantage which I so much love it "Deploy one time refresh forever". After you had already deployed source code to server. You no need deploy again, when your source code have any change the git pages will auto reload your source code and auto deploy to server πŸ‘§. hehe, do you see is it good

Do you see below website i am hosting on git pages. And do you wanna to do it? If you answer is YES, this topic is for you. 

This is my source code and host on github page, see is it cool. you can view below page on new tab or just click on it

https://zidane168.github.io/css-loader/

Don't waste your time now, let's follow me now, I will show you how to do it by simple step only, don't worry, .... ok let's go

First access your github page: https://github.com 

Next: login your account

Create any repository or if you already have it, you just write some thing than go to Settings of this repository like as below screen shot

Do you know Git Pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server


Do you know git pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server


Choose the Pages on the left side menu

Do you know Git Pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server

Next choose your branch (I choose branch master because of I had push code to this branch)

click folder root (for you website will host on the root page: ex: when you access this link

https://zidane168.github.io/css-loader/ -> you will call the index.html on this url

and save it from the screenshot

Do you know Git Pages feature on GITHUB - Host webpage and auto deploy it to server

Do you love this topic, If you please share it to your friend and give me a subscribe for more next free tech tips . Thanks anyone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

 


πŸ‘‰Tiktok

πŸ‘‰

 

Any feedback or question leave your comment, we can discuss about it.


Regards! 

Have a nice day - Wishes you have a happy July ~ See you next topicπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Learn Tech Tips - Zidane

 


πŸ™‡πŸΌ We Appreciate Your Comments and Suggestions - Webzone - all things Tech Tips web development πŸ™‡πŸΌ
Popular Webzone Tech Tips topic maybe you will be like it - by Webzone Tech Tips - Zidane
As a student, I found Blogspot very useful when I joined in 2014. I have been a developer for years . To give back and share what I learned, I started Webzone, a blog with tech tips. You can also search for tech tips zidane on Google and find my helpful posts. Love you all,

I am glad you visited my blog. I hope you find it useful for learning tech tips and webzone tricks. If you have any technical issues, feel free to browse my posts and see if they can help you solve them. You can also leave a comment or contact me if you need more assistance. Here is my blog address: https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com.

My blog where I share my passion for web development, webzone design, and tech tips. You will find tutorials on how to build websites from scratch, using hot trends frameworks like nestjs, nextjs, cakephp, devops, docker, and more. You will also learn how to fix common bugs on development, like a mini stackoverflow. Plus, you will discover how to easily learn programming languages such as PHP (CAKEPHP, LARAVEL), C#, C++, Web(HTML, CSS, javascript), and other useful things like Office (Excel, Photoshop). I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful for your projects. :)

Thanks and Best Regards!
Follow me on Tiktok @learntechtips and send me a direct message. I will be happy to chat with you.
Webzone - Zidane (huuvi168@gmail.com)
I'm developer, I like code, I like to learn new technology and want to be friend with people for learn each other
I'm a developer who loves coding, learning new technologies, and making friends with people who share the same passion. I have been a full stack developer since 2015, with more than years of experience in web development.
Copyright @2022(November) Version 1.0.0 - By Webzone, all things Tech Tips for Web Development Zidane
https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com