Background
Break News
How to add local font to Tailwind Css and NextJS? - Tutorial Design Pattern? - Blockchain Technology, How to create own Bitcoin virtual currency - Zustand mordern management state - Design Pattern - Flyweight Pattern? - Docker Full training Topic

[Tips] PRIDE Function, SEQUENCE Function - Turn your dull spreadsheet into a rainbow and make Auto Increment number

Thursday 3 February 2022
|
Read: Completed in minutes

[Tips] PRIDE Function, SEQUENCE Function - Turn your dull spreadsheet into a rainbow and make Auto Increment number

Hello everyone, welcome to Learn Tech Tips blog, I am Zidane, Hope you well, Thanks for enjoy my blog sharing experiences. Before enter topic Please give a like, subscribe and share to your friend for get more tips everyday.

 


 

 



 



Today I will update some new function ON GOOGLE SHEET, I think that is a best tips can help and support you easy to complete your daily work! ok, Don't waste your time now, let get started!!!

Tiktok 








First I need to introduce you a FUNCTION for change color or turn a dull spreadsheet into a rainbow coloured on Google Sheet.

Typing 'PRIDE' across the first rows in a spreadsheet, Google sheet coveted Easter Egg turns a dull spreadsheet into a rainbow coloured

PRIDE, KEYWORD for change the color on each columns on Google sheet 

Sometime you want to add some color to your Google sheet for make it easy checking, I can suggest you one keyword is PRIDE, You just can type the below 'P R I D E' on each Columns: A, B, C, D, E (each column one character) => The color will auto show on same as below screen shoot. Is it cool.

 

Google Sheet tips - Turn your dull spreadsheet into a rainbow - PRIDE

Enjoy with PRIDE 

After understand how to use PRIDE, now we continue go through next tips for auto increment number

Most of work on Excel, Google Sheet, you will type the auto increment number, On this continue tips, I will share with you a SEQUENCE function

SEQUENCE - Make your auto increment number easily

The SEQUENCE function returns an array of sequential numbers, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ...

This Function include 4 parameters: rows, columns, start, step

rows: REQUIRED, The number of rows to return

columns: Optional. The number of columns to return. If omitted, the returned array will have one column

start: Optional. The number to start the sequence at. If omitted, the sequence will start at 1

step: Optional. The amount to increase/decrease each number in the sequence. If omitted, the sequence will increase by 1.

 

SEQUENCE Function - Auto Increment number

Example: 

SEQUENCE(1, 8, 1, 1) - auto increment 8 number on 8 columns

SEQUENCE Function - Auto Increment number


Example:

SEQUENCE(10, 1, 1, 1) - auto increment 10 number on 10 rows

SEQUENCE Function - Auto Increment number

 

Reference link


Do you enjoy above two tips: PRIDE and SEQUENCE Function (Please be note: that just available on Google sheet right now, hope on future will available on Microsoft Excel too). 

You can follow my video here for easily do it.
@learntechtips How to turn your dull spreadsheet into a rainbow and make auto increment number. Google sheet Tips #learntechtips #googlesheettips #learnontiktok ♬ nhạc nền - KEN vLoGs

Another Excel tips here, you can check it if you love it

Hope you enjoy my sharing experience. If you have any question, free feel leave your comment on below topic, we can discuss about it

Learn Tech Tips

Zidane

 

 



🙇🏼 We Appreciate Your Comments and Suggestions - Webzone - all things Tech Tips web development 🙇🏼
Popular Webzone Tech Tips topic maybe you will be like it - by Webzone Tech Tips - Zidane
As a student, I found Blogspot very useful when I joined in 2014. I have been a developer for years . To give back and share what I learned, I started Webzone, a blog with tech tips. You can also search for tech tips zidane on Google and find my helpful posts. Love you all,

I am glad you visited my blog. I hope you find it useful for learning tech tips and webzone tricks. If you have any technical issues, feel free to browse my posts and see if they can help you solve them. You can also leave a comment or contact me if you need more assistance. Here is my blog address: https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com.

My blog where I share my passion for web development, webzone design, and tech tips. You will find tutorials on how to build websites from scratch, using hot trends frameworks like nestjs, nextjs, cakephp, devops, docker, and more. You will also learn how to fix common bugs on development, like a mini stackoverflow. Plus, you will discover how to easily learn programming languages such as PHP (CAKEPHP, LARAVEL), C#, C++, Web(HTML, CSS, javascript), and other useful things like Office (Excel, Photoshop). I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful for your projects. :)

Thanks and Best Regards!
Follow me on Tiktok @learntechtips and send me a direct message. I will be happy to chat with you.
Webzone - Zidane (huuvi168@gmail.com)
I'm developer, I like code, I like to learn new technology and want to be friend with people for learn each other
I'm a developer who loves coding, learning new technologies, and making friends with people who share the same passion. I have been a full stack developer since 2015, with more than years of experience in web development.
Copyright @2022(November) Version 1.0.0 - By Webzone, all things Tech Tips for Web Development Zidane
https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com