Background
Break News
How to add local font to Tailwind Css and NextJS? - Tutorial Design Pattern? - Blockchain Technology, How to create own Bitcoin virtual currency - Zustand mordern management state - Design Pattern - Flyweight Pattern? - Docker Full training Topic

[Mobile development] What do you should to learn?

Friday 6 May 2016
|
Read: Completed in minutes

[Mobile development] What do you should to learn?

If you want to learn Android, which is the most used phone platform in the world, you can do these things:
  • Learn Kotlin, which is the language for Android. You can take a course like [Kotlin Bootcamp] or [Kotlin for Java Developers] to start.
  • Learn how to make Android apps using Jetpack Compose, which is a new tool for making user interfaces. You can take a course like [Android Basics with Compose] or [Jetpack Compose for Android Developers] to learn how to use Compose.
  • Learn how to make good and reliable apps. You can follow a pathway like [Modern Android App Architecture] to learn how to use things like Room, ViewModel, LiveData, Navigation, WorkManager, and more.
  • Learn how to use more features and libraries that can make your app better and more fun. You can learn about things like accessibility, coroutines, testing, dependency injection, Firebase, Material Design, and more in the [Android Developers website] or the [Android Developers YouTube channel].
  • Make your own apps and show them to others. You can also join online groups and challenges, such as [Android Dev Challenge], [Google Developer Groups], or [Stack Overflow], to get help and feedback from other developers.
If you want to learn iOS, which is the platform for iPhone and iPad devices, you can do these things:
  • Learn Swift, which is the language for iOS. You can take a course like [Swift Playgrounds] or [The Swift Programming Language] to start.
  • Learn how to make iOS apps using SwiftUI, which is a new tool for making user interfaces. You can take a course like [Developing Apps for iOS with SwiftUI] or [SwiftUI Essentials] to learn how to use SwiftUI.
  • Learn how to make good and reliable apps. You can follow a tutorial like [iOS App Architecture] or a book like [iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide] to learn how to use things like MVC, MVVM, protocols, delegates, closures, extensions, and more.
  • Learn how to use more features and frameworks that can make your app better and more fun. You can learn about things like accessibility, concurrency, testing, Core Data, CloudKit, UIKit, ARKit, and more in the [Apple Developer website] or the [Apple Developer YouTube channel].
  • Make your own apps and show them to others. You can also join online groups and challenges, such as [Swift Student Challenge], [CocoaHeads], or [Stack Overflow], to get help and feedback from other developers.
These are some of the things you can do to learn mobile development step by step. There are many other resources and platforms that you can use too. The most important thing is to be curious, hard-working, and passionate about making great mobile apps. I hope this helps you with your question
Mobile development





Mobile development


🙇🏼 We Appreciate Your Comments and Suggestions - Webzone - all things Tech Tips web development 🙇🏼
Popular Webzone Tech Tips topic maybe you will be like it - by Webzone Tech Tips - Zidane
As a student, I found Blogspot very useful when I joined in 2014. I have been a developer for years . To give back and share what I learned, I started Webzone, a blog with tech tips. You can also search for tech tips zidane on Google and find my helpful posts. Love you all,

I am glad you visited my blog. I hope you find it useful for learning tech tips and webzone tricks. If you have any technical issues, feel free to browse my posts and see if they can help you solve them. You can also leave a comment or contact me if you need more assistance. Here is my blog address: https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com.

My blog where I share my passion for web development, webzone design, and tech tips. You will find tutorials on how to build websites from scratch, using hot trends frameworks like nestjs, nextjs, cakephp, devops, docker, and more. You will also learn how to fix common bugs on development, like a mini stackoverflow. Plus, you will discover how to easily learn programming languages such as PHP (CAKEPHP, LARAVEL), C#, C++, Web(HTML, CSS, javascript), and other useful things like Office (Excel, Photoshop). I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful for your projects. :)

Thanks and Best Regards!
Follow me on Tiktok @learntechtips and send me a direct message. I will be happy to chat with you.
Webzone - Zidane (huuvi168@gmail.com)
I'm developer, I like code, I like to learn new technology and want to be friend with people for learn each other
I'm a developer who loves coding, learning new technologies, and making friends with people who share the same passion. I have been a full stack developer since 2015, with more than years of experience in web development.
Copyright @2022(November) Version 1.0.0 - By Webzone, all things Tech Tips for Web Development Zidane
https://learn-tech-tips.blogspot.com